Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

A very Happy Belated New Year

Hi everyone,

Well I know it has been a month since my last post and I certainly didn't mean to stop my countdown to Christmas where I did, but I just got so over it all!!!

I just got to the stage that I couldn't bare to go into my craft room let alone finish a project, photograph it and then post it. Let's just say last year wasn't as balanced as I like it and I now realise that sometimes something has to give. Unfortunately for me that will have to be my crafting every now and then. I have also decided not to start my classes at the beginning of this year. I am going to take a break until March or April.

My blogging will also probably be a bit sporadic, but I do intend to try and do a few challenges during the months. I want my crafting to be for me. Having said that I am more than available to do workshops/parties and the like. Now that I won't be spending a lot of my time designing classes for the next couple of months I will have more time to design parties for those of you who would like one. Just contact me to check my availability.

Yesterday I actually stepped into my craft room and made some cards. I shamelessly cased the incredibly talented Jenny Moors from the UK.

The stamp set is Papillon Potpourri and the matching Butterfly Punch.The colours I used are Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze and Primrose Petals. The sentiment is from Create a Cupcake.

I just received my pre-order of product from the next seasonal catalogue that will be available from the 1st February, along with some fabulous free items from Sale-A-Bration that starts on the 22nd January. I can't wait to go and have a play so you never know I may be back within the month!!!

Thanks so much for looking and reading my rambles.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the colors and the butterflies are so pretty!

I think there is a lot of this mindset going around! I too took a long break without crafting at all. I'm still doing my club meetings each month, but other than that, my projects are a lot more fun and a lot less work!! We really do need to take time to enjoy what we are doing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails