Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 3

Hi everyone,

Yipee!!! I have made it to Day 3. Today I am going to show you a couple of cards that I made using Wondrous Wishes from our Holiday Catalogue. When I first saw the image of Santa surrounded by children I knew I just had to have it. The image is an old fashioned image but is just gorgeous. It lends itself perfectly to colouring - but alas my colouring is pretty rubbish so instead I decided to ink the image in just the one colour.

The first cards is a very basic one in Always Artichoke

Then I decided to give old Santa Claus his normal colour and inked him up in Cherry Cobbler. This second card involved a couple more steps but ultimately is a very basic card and one that can be massed produced. I know as I made a total of 20 of both of these cards in a short period of time.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

'Til next time,



Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the cleanliness of the uncolored images! Wonderful cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails