Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 - Day 1

Hi everyone,

Long time - no see, hear - you know what I mean. This last month has just been crazy busy and I can't see it letting up any time soon.

The last couple of years I have done a count down to Christmas which means I post every day until December 25. Let's hope I can manage it this year. Note I am only just getting in by 1/2 hr over this side of the world.

Over the next 25 days I am hoping to show you some projects, cards etc that may inspire you for this holiday season.

Today's project is a cheat as it is one that I have already posted - but it is appropriate as it is my Advent Calender. I had hoped to get a tutorial made for this but have run out of time and I won't get it done until next year.

I have a busy day tomorrow as the school my DD's go to is having its 40th Celebration day and I have been asked to have a stall. Note in my traditional way I have still not finished everything for my stall but I am knackered and need to go to bed. No doubt I will be awake in about 5 hours anyway so I can try and finish my projects off then.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

Gorgeous Juliette! You always surprise me with your energy and creativity. Thanks for taking the time to share with us all.
xx

Margaret said...

Oh, I do love this one and am looking forward to seeing your other projects!

Margaret said...

Oh, I do love this one and am looking forward to seeing your other projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails