Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas Project Class

Hi everyone,

Once again long time no show. I have been busy but haven't really anything to show you at the moment I am afraid.

I thought I would pop by and show you my Christmas Project Class that I have this week on Wednesday and Thursday evenings - on the off chance that you are interested and might want to come to class.

As this is July I always like to do a Christmas Project and this year this is what I have come up with.

A couple of wine carriers, a DVD slider and a couple of noodle boxes that you can pop almost anything in.
Here is a close up of one of the noodle boxes.

Here is a closer look at the DVD slider and noodle boxes.

Now you may note that the DSP is not a current one - no it isn't as it is a sneak peak of what is coming up in the new catalogue that will be available from September. Just a reminder that in my project class you will get all the necessary product to make these items, as well as a take home tutorial which has all the measurements and instructions so that you can make these items again. Cost is $30.00. Please contact me to book your spot.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Margaret said...

These are fabulous! I love the variety of sizes!!

Amy said...

The colours are so great. I love this time of year with all of the Christmas crafts to do. I hope you have a great class.

Amy
Stampin’ Stuff Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails