Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter Baskets

Hi everyone,

Just popping by to show you my class for this week. This week we are making Easter Baskets using a variety of Stampin' Up! exclusive Big Shot dies. Now I would love to take credit for these lovely ideas but as is usual in the paper craft community - someone has already thought to do it. I thank those lovely people who think outside of the box and then share their wonderful ideas with the rest of us.

In my class you will get to make the Scallop Envelope Die basket, the Milk Carton Die Basket and one of the Fancy Favor/Top Note Die Bunny Baskets.

Cost of the class is $20 and I do include some eggs for you to pop into your baskets. I still have a couple of spaces available for tomorrow night and more spaces on Thursday night - so if you are in the Hills District and would like to learn how to make these cute baskets then just contact me to book your spot.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette
Pin It

2 comments:

Margaret said...

These are too cute! Such an adorable way to share some Easter goodies!

Vicky W said...

Oh how cute are these Juliette. Love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails