Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Create A Cupcake meets Mojo Monday

Hi everyone,

Wow has it been that long since I last blogged? So very busy around here at the moment. I never seem to be home. I thought that once I had both girls at school then I would have some more time for me - but no. I seem to be at the school helping out in one way or another. I joked with the ladies in the office the other day that they will need to set a bed up for me.

Anyway enough about that. Today DD7 is going to a birthday party so naturally I had to make a card. I really need to stock up on my stash of cards that are suitable for children.

I decided I would use the layout from Mojo Monday for my card today.

Here is the sketch.

Here is my take on it.

I was told that the Birthday girl likes pink and purple so there you are.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Create Cupcake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

I am now going to go and make another one whilst I have all the supplies out on my desk - so then at least I will have one card waiting for the next birthday party.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the little bits of glittery goodness on the cupcakes! Such a pretty card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply sweet card and sketch!!!!
love the dsp you used!!!!
tfs:)

AB. said...

This is such a cute card!! I like the two matching cupcakes. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails