Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pony Party for a Birthday Girl

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA. I am finding it a little difficult to find Mr Mojo. He has left the building and has decided he doesn't want to return. Makes it hard when I am trying to organise my classes for next month:-(.

I think one of the reasons Mr Mojo has gone is that he doesn't want to be around for the tears that are semi flowing at the moment and that will flow tomorrow. You see my DD5 starts school tomorrow and I won't have any little people at home any more:-(. I didn't think it would affect me the way it is. I hardly cried when DD7 went to school and just thought that would be the case with DD5 - but alas no.

DD5 is very lucky to have one of her good friends (Miss Elizabeth) from pre school going to the same school as her. Today it is Miss Elizabeth's Birthday and she is turning 5 just in time for school to start. We are popping over to her house after I pick DD7 for a small Birthday gathering so I had to make a card.

Here it is.


Pony Party is my go to set for little girls. If you look closely there is even some glitter on the mane and tail. What little girl doesn't like something with glitter?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Pony Party
Paper: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP, Wisteria Wonder DSP
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo
Other: Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet,1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette


1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is adorable! LOVE the glittery mane and tail and the 5 makes it so personal! I'm sure Miss Elizabeth loved this!
It's hard sometimes to realize our little ones are growing up! I felt the same way when my baby went to school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails