Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

You are Loved meets Sunny Challenges & Creations

Hi everyone,

Yes I am back, two days in a row. DH went back to work today and thankfully my DD's haven't been fighting all day - so that is a plus. I managed to pop into my craft room for an hour or so to finish off a couple of cards.

The first one was made for the Sunny Challenges & Creations blog. I entered a couple of challenges last year with them but time got away and doing challenges was very low on my list. I am however going to endeavour  to do more challenges this year.

Here is a picture of the sketch.
The theme this time is Celebration of any kind. I have a heap of Birthday cards I have to make so I made mine into a Birthday card. Here it is:-


This time I brought out my Stampin' Write markers and coloured in the flower image from You are Loved. Yes that is Calypso Coral - one of the colours I have the most difficulty with.

Materials Used:
Stampin' Up!
Stamps: You are Loved, Short & Sweet
Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write, Calypso Coral Stampin' Write, Pool Party Stampin' Write
Other: 3/8" Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
Non Stampin' Up!: Nestie Circles.

Now what is a girl to do when she has heaps of cards to make - that's right make another. Basically the same except turned around. Don't you just love the Ribbon? It is available during Sale A Bration in the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack.


Now why don't you think about making a card for this challenge blog?

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juliette this is such a sweet card and I love how you've changed it up a bit for the second card. Shirley

Shirley McAvoy said...

Juliette this is such a sweet card and I love how you've changed it up a bit for the second card. Shirley

Helen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - your card is lovely, wish I had ordered that set on pre-order!

Margaret said...

Juliette, you have done fabulous things with this sketch! Both cards are beautiful and I love the colors you used! The new ribbon is perfect for the second card! Lovely!!

Kris McIntosh said...

This is really lovely Juliette. The colours are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous card Julie.... I love your colours & the ribbon is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations.

Vicky W said...

Congratulations Juliette, your card has been selected as our Ray of Sunshine..... Please feel to grab the badge from www.sunnychallenges.blogspot.com Thanks for playing along with us

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails