Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 9

Hi everyone,

Well I promised you something new today and I am happy to say I can deliver. 

Tonight is my Uplines annual Christmas Party and we are doing a card swap. Today's card is for the card swap, hence the reason why my post is slightly later than normal.

I love Dasher and I have not used him enough. I saw over on Gretchen Barron's blog ages ago that she had used Dasher with the Mocha Morning Specialty DSP so I thought I would give it a try. I think it makes for quite an elegant card.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dasher, Contempo Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Gold EP, Heat Tool.

Well I now have to go and get myself looking a little nice than I do right now.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Juliette, even better seeing it in the flesh last night.

Margaret said...

Beautiful! Love the brown and gold with Dasher!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails