Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 7

Hi everyone,

Wow - we are a week into my countdown. I still have lots of ideas to show you, but I guess that is because I love Christmas and the ideas keep coming.

Today I am going to show you a card that is made with possibly the cutest Christmas set, Punch Pals.

Here I have just used three of the images and stamped them onto scrap Whisper White. I then punched them out using the 1 3/8" Square Punch. The images have been coloured in using a blender pen and lots of different inks. The sentiment is also from the same set and works perfectly with some of our other punches. Unfortunately you can't see the sentiment properly - I probably should have stamped it onto Whisper White rather than Real Red.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Punch Pals
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Basci Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Jet Black Stazon
Other: 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is great! I love it when there are a lot of layers without using a lot of paper! I love the snowman peeking out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails