Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 6

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one from me today. I am suffering terribly with toothache and I am not very happy. Can't get into see the dentist until tomorrow evening so I will just have to suffer on.

Today's card is a very simple one - although it seemed to take me longer than it should.

I have had the Designer Frames Embossing folders for what now seems forever and have only just remembered I had them. They do make lovely frames and I will be using the rectangle one for a card in a couple of days. The sentiment is from Snow Swirled and the ornament is from Delightful decorations. I apologise for the photography but it is really dark here in sunny Sydney and unfortunately you can't quite see that the border around the Real Red is the Silver Glimmer Paper.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Snow Swirled
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Other: Ornament Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbons.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So pretty! I love how you placed the embossing folder on this and the silver is so pretty against the red and green!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails