Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 13

Hi everyone,

I have been playing with the DSP Letters to Santa. Now if I am honest I have to say I did not like it at all when I saw it in the IB&C. It is now growing on me and you will probably see a couple more posts with projects using it.

Todays "project" is another gift card. It was inspired by someone else (and I can't for the life of me remember who). The sentiment is from Tags til Christmas.

Now if only I had purchased the 1" Punch (available in the current Mini) then I would be able to layer the sentiment better.

The gift card opens to reveal the gift card and there is a space for you to write your message. I just haven't got around to photographing it yet and the weather is that "crap" that I can't get even a slightly decent photo.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so pretty and so much nicer than the cheesy ones that you get at the store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails