Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Countdown to Christmas - Day 10

Hi everyone,

I know, I know I didn't post yesterday. It was my Dad's 78th Birthday yesterday so I had a little get together for my Dad, his wife and my Sister and BIL. Then after they left I had to finish preparing for a workshop that I am doing a little later on today.

There will be two posts today instead.

Costco has opened here in Sydney recently and a little while ago my very good friend Manda and I headed down there. I bought some gorgeous wrapping paper - 47.5m of it. Sadly it isn't going to get used this year as most of my family have asked for Gift Vouchers - so here is a gift voucher that I have made.

I love the colour combination of Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler. This voucher holder looks like a Christmas Decoration and can easily be hung on the tree. I have used probably my most favorite Christmas set, Snow Swirled. You can't see it too easily but I have also put Dazzling Diamonds over some of the swirls of the tree.

Well that's it for post one of today. I need to hang the washing on the line before I head out to my workshop.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Very pretty and I love that it can hang on the tree as well! This is my favorite Christmas stamp set!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails