Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop a quick post while my DD's are theoretically tidying up their toy room. I can hear a lot more laughs than there should be so I guess in a couple of mins, I will be leaving the computer to try and get them to refocus (preferably without yelling at them).

My classes this week are Christmas Bauble classes. They are just the thing for the teachers at school or the extended family.

Dasher is actually on the inside of the glass bauble and looks really effective IRL. I do have some spots available on Wednesday and Thursday if you would like to come to class. Cost is $15 for the first bauble and $10 for each one after that. You also make the box to pop the bauble in. There will be a range of stamp sets and embossing powders to choose from - so let me know if you can make it (and how many you would like to make).

Oh no, the laughter is turning to screaming and crying so I had better go.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is so awesome! I've seen the tutorial for this but I really like the image you chose! The box for these is so cool too. Any chance of sharing dimensions? Had to LOL @ the cleaning concerns. I thought you were in my house for a minute!!

Food Hampers said...

These are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails