Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Beautiful Season

Hi everyone,

Well Christmas is only a month away. Argggh!!! I do hope that you are better prepared than I am. I haven't even started my shopping. I have however finished my Christmas cards which is better than last year when I only started them in December.

I bought this gorgeous stamp set when us demo's could pre-order from the new catalogue back in August. I am very sad to say that it has only just seen ink:( It may have something to do with the fact that I am not particularly comfortable at colouring in my images. I however am quite happy with how it has turned out. You may even see some more of this set during my countdown to Christmas!!!

I don't think you can go wrong with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive together (although my hubby is not a fan of Old Olive).

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise stated)
Stamps: Beautiful Season, Music Notes (standard roller)
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Jet Black Stazon,Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Non SU: Nestie Ovals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails