Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Stitched Stockings this time for a Stamp A Stack

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one today. I thought I would show you some of the cards at this weeks Christmas Stamp A Stack. We will be making six cards using Delightful Decorations (click here to see these cards), and six using Stitched Stockings and the Stocking Tag Punch.

I still have some spaces for tomorrow night and also on Thursday night. Please contact me if you would like to come so that I can have enough kits prepared in advance (cost is $30 or $25 if you bring your own adhesive). Christmas is just around the corner so if you haven't thought about making your cards now is a good time to start. If you can't make it to class but would like to make these cards contact me for a workshop booking. I am happy to bring the class to you.

Thanks for looking.


Juliette

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great cards! Sounds like a wonderful class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails