Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Summer Solstice meets Stamping 411

Hi everyone,

Very hectic here at the moment. Day 4 of the school holidays and I am climbing the walls!!! Today my youngest is at pre-school (thankfully they don't close over the holidays), so for once I am not telling my girls to "calm down", "stop hitting each other", "be nice to your sister".

I managed to get a bit of stamping done and decided to go with the latest sketch challenge at Stamping 411. I don't make a lot of square cards (probably due to the fact that I don't like wastage), but here you are.

A rather simple card apart from the cutting but as I have mentioned before I like to cut. No sentiment as there wasn't enough room. The card itself is a 4" X 4" one. Check out the other lovely cards over at Stamping 411. There are some very clever people out there.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Summer Solstice
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Circle Scissors Plus, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Beautiful Juliette...just beautiful!

Tammy Fite said...

Oh my goodness!! Those flowers are beautiful!! I love this card!!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the bright pop of color!!!

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous! I never gave this stamp set a second look, but you have made one beautiful card with it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails