Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pop by and show you the card I made my Hubby for his Birthday. As I previously mentioned I have great difficulties in making masculine cards.

I am so very thankful that one of the DSP's this year has a real masculine feel. Well Worn it is called and you can get a pack of 12 sheets of DSP for just AU$18.95, (that is only $1.58 a sheet). The colours that go with Well Worn are Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, River Rock, Soft Suede and So Saffron - all just gorgeous male colours.


I basically cased this card from the Idea Book & Catalogue. The only thing I would change would be the ribbon. If I had it I would have used Not Quite Navy Taffeta ribbon rather than the 1/4" Early Espresso. I think it would fit in better. I have used the Hostess Set Happiest Birthday Wishes which is just $42 WM or $34 CM with your free hostess dollars. Want to know more about how to get your free hostess dollars just contact me.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Well Worn DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze
Other: 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon


Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails