Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Delicate Doilies

Hi everyone,

No I don't mean the type of doilies that Nanna and Great Nanna used to have all over the house, although have you ever looked at how beautiful they actually are? A lot of work goes into them to but anyway I do digress.

One of the new sets I had to have (just for me) was the set Delicate Doilies. Now when I was blurfing I found a really cool site by Chat (aka Nitestamper on SCS or blog Me, My Stamps and I. I just love her style and I loved what she did with this card here. Who would have thought to have used Soft Suede for the doilies?

Naturally when I got my set I decided to CASE her including the colours, so here is my version.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up! (apart from the large circle).
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, A Word For You
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Soft Suede DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Big Shot, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Polka Dots EF, Basic Pearls.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Vicky W said...

Beautiful & soft Julie - love it!

Amanda Higgins said...

really pretty, I love it with the soft suede.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails