Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All a Flutter

Hi everyone,

Here are another couple of cards using the A La Carte sets - this time All a Flutter.

I have used Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry for this card. The sentiment is from Elements of Style. Basically I just inked my stamp with Black Stazon and stamped three images onto the Whisper White cardstock. I am not very good at making sure my images are in a straight line (even with the Stamp-a-ma-jig which I just love) so instead I thought I would make it look like the Butterflies (or are they moths?) are flying. I have coloured in the images with Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry using my blender pen.

Here is the second card.

The base card is Baja Breeze which I have paired with Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede. The middle image was stamped on scrap and then cut out and has been popped up on dimensionals over the other two images. The sentiment is from Oval All.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

2 comments:

Amanda Higgins said...

Just gorgeous Juliette..I particularly love the second one.

Debbie Lamb said...

These are both stunning Juliette. My favourite is the top one, for the bright vibrant colour combo. And, I love your new look blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails