Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little Black Magic

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would pop by and show you a couple of cards that I have made using the Black Magic Technique and the Chalk Board Technique. This is my class for this week and I do still have spots if you would like to come.

First here is the card using Black Magic.

I apologise for the quality of the photos but it is a very dark and grey day here in Sydney and I had to take the photo with the flash or it would have looked worse!!!

This is a very easy technique to do. I stamped Upsy Daisy in Whisper White Craft ink onto Basic Black cardstock. I then coloured in the images with my Stampin' Up! water colour pencils. I then added a little White Gel Ink pen to highlight where I thought it would need it. The base colour cardstock is Perfect Plum and the DSP is Perfect Plum from the DSP pack. The sentiment is stamped in Elegant Eggplant and is from the set Heard from the Heart.

Here is the second card that uses the Chalk Board Technique.

Once again a very easy technique. I stamped the image from Inspired by Nature in Whisper White Craft Ink onto Basic Black cardstock again. I then used my Stampin' Pastels to colour in the image. The colours I used were Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red for the flowers and Old Olive for the stems and leaves. The colours of the cardstock used are Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. The sentiment has been stamped in Rose Red and once again is from Heard from the Heart.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

I love both of these Juliette - stunning! I haven't tried either of these techniques but must do so :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails