Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Good Egg - comes out for a dust off!!!

Hi everyone,

You may remember that I am a member of ESAD a group for Australian and New Zealand Demo's. Well we had a Secret Bunny swap that I very eagerly signed up for. Now when we do a swap like this we need to use Stampin' Up! product (naturally) and the recipient always gets a gift that you have purchased from Stampin' Up!. I know that my recipient Felicity Fernandez has received my gift and this is what I sent her - well the packaging anyway.

Here is the card. I have wanted to make a Twisted Easel card for a while and since Jenny Moors did a fantastic one her her blog I thought why not make one almost the same.














Here is the rest of the gift. In the smaller Certainly Celery box is the stamp set Funky Four. The larger Pretty in Pink box holds a Snail Refil and a pack of Dimensionals. I had fun making the box to put the Lindt Bunny into.

All Materials: Stampin' Up! (apart from the acetate for the box)
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP, Bashful Blue DSP
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, So Saffron Stampin' Write marker, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
Other: Dimensionals, Boho Blossom Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Rhinestone Jewels.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails