Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Awash with Flowers for my sister

Hi everyone,

Well Happy Easter to you all. I do hope you are having a wonderful day. I wonder if you have been trying to tell your kids that Chocolate really isn't a good idea for breakfast like I have!!!

Today we are going to my sisters for Easter lunch and as it is her Birthday later on this week, and I won't see her, I thought I should make her a card. I also thought that you might like to see it.

I finally got Awash with Flowers which I have been wanting since the IB&C came out but I really couldn't justify the price to myself. Lucky for me I have such wonderful customers who purchased over SAB time and as a result I was able to get this set for free due to the amount of sales I had - yet another perk of being a demonstrator.

I saw a card similar to this on Danielle Daws blog last year (click here to go to her stunning card). My DH said that he really like this one - even the colours which for me are a bit outside my comfort zone. I haven't done very well with Peach Parfait no matter how much I try!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Big Shot, Polka Dot EF, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Danielle Daws said...

This is so beautiful, Juliette! Thanks for the shout-out. :-) I love Peach Parfait... but I haven't done much with it apart from admire it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails