Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Treat Box Cards

Hi everyone,

Thought I would show you a little appreciation gift I gave my ladies this week. These ladies come to class nearly every week and are definitely amongst my best friends. They are so funny and sometimes we don't finish class until really late - but it is all good fun.

Now I saw this treat box card on Splitcoaststampers but after realising that the box wasn't big enough to hold the Ferrero Rochers that I wanted to put in them I went back to the drawing board and made up my own measurements.

I decorated them using the DSP that the ladies were using and left them blank on the inside in case they wanted to give them away.

I think these will be a fun idea for Easter and I am already thinking of ways to decorate them. I may even incorporate them into my Easter class next month.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails