Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Just a little Play

Hi everyone,

Well today I was expecting to be completely by myself after having DH around for the last 7 weeks. DD6 is at school and DD4 normally goes to pre-school - but yes I will have to wait another week. DD4 has a snotty nose and slight temp so alas I am not by myself although DD4 is pretty good at entertaining herself (and no not in front of the TV). Anyway I thought I would show you something I quickly put together this morning. It is a case of the little box on page 122 in the Australian/NZ version of the IB&C.

I made it 7cm X 7cm and you can put a myriad of things in it. It would make a cute little Valentines day box. Change the punched shape on top to the Wide Oval Punch and pop some Easter Eggs in it and it would be perfect for a little Easter Treat.















And here is the inside. Don't look to closely at the lid I had a slight problem with my paper trimmer!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sweetheart, Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: Window Sheet, Large Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Boarder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.







Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute Juliette.I love this sweet box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails