Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A couple of gift items

Hi everyone,

Whilst I was looking back through my photos and blog posts I realised I hadn't shared with you the matching card and gift box set that I made for my SIL for her Birthday last year.

Lisa invited me to my very first Stampin' Up! workshop way back when and I became hooked on making cards from then. This last year Lisa wanted to borrow my "Snow Swirled" stamp set for her Christmas cards so I thought I would purchase it for her for her birthday.

Here is what I came up with:

The big box down the bottom is a pizza box perfect for disguising the stamp set in. The taller box is a box I made to pop some Stazon Cleaner into it for her.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Floral Fusion Sizzlet Die, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails