Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clean & Simple meets Cottage Garden

Hi everyone,

Well I have a rather bright card for you today - not my typical colours at all. I have to say I am not a yellow person so when Daffodil Delight made it into our colour palate I thought I will never use that colour - well I am pleased to say I was wrong. I decided to play along with the Clean & Simple sketch FLT126.


Here is the sketch - one that I know I will use again and again.
















And here is my take on it. As I said a rather bright card - but hey it is still summer here and why not?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up! unless indicated
Stamps: Cottage Garden, So Happy For You (SAB 2011)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP
Ink: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Other: 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Stiched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot
Non SU!: Nestabilities Classic Circle Large, Nestablities Classic Scallop Circle Large.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,



Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails