Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another play with Baby Wipes

Hi everyone,

In my technique class this week we are focusing on the baby wipe technique. These two cards I am going to show you are where you pop re-inkers onto a baby wipe and then use it as a stamp pad. The really cool thing about this is that no two images are the same and you can get approx 15 to 20 images stamped from the one baby wipe. Perfect for mass producing if you are making swaps etc.

This first one is using the SAB set Bliss. I really love the flourish. It is great as a background or using it as a focal point. The colours I used for this one are Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy.


This second card is using the set Printed Petals. I have used Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum for my 'ink pad'.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm not exactly sure how you did this but it is beautiful - I'll have to look up a tutorial on this technique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails