Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Silhouette Sentiments and the Flood Appeal

Hi everyone,

I thought I would pop by with a bit of news. Naturally all of us have been devastated by what has happened since the beginning of this year to Queensland and is now happening in Victoria. I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak that these floods have brought. Stampin' Up! have announced that they will be donating $2 for every stamp set that is purchased that is $30.00 or over to the flood appeal. Now I know that a lot of you have already donated but this is another way for you to do so. This is from now until the 15th March. Contact me to place your order.

I thought I would also show some of the cards that we will be making this week at my Stamp A Stack classes that are on Wednesday and Thursday evening. If you would like to attend contact me to book your spot. Cost is $25 or $20 if you use your own adhesive and you get to make 8 cards in total - the 4 that are below and another 4 which will be baby cards.

Thanks for looking.
'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails