Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Easel Calender Box

Hi everyone,

I have finally finished my idea for my project class for this month. Not an original idea and I actually made one of these last year (see here) but I thought I would make it square this time. I enjoy playing with 3D items and trying to work out sizing myself rather than following someone else's pattern or tutorial - so the sizing for this is all my own.

Here is a more side on view.

I am running this class this Tuesday (25th Jan) and Thursday (27th Jan) from 7.30pm. If you are interested in attending please contact me. Cost is $15 but includes a typed tutorial with lots of pictures so that you can make some more of these if you want. Remember you don't have to have a small calender to keep the easel card in place - a sentiment or even a brad will work just as well. So contact me to book your spot.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your idea of the easel calender with the owl punch. Really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails