Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby T

Hi everyone,

The team that I am in is participating in a small sketch challenge - thanks to the lovely Kerry Bunting (click here to check out her cool card!!!).

This is the sketch we are working with - a familiar one to you if you follow Clean & Simple.





Here is my take on it.

I finally got the Jumbo Wheel Baby Tees. I don't make many baby cards as nearly everyone I know has stopped having babies - although for some reason over the last couple of months there have been a few births. Unfortunately I haven't got around to sending the cards out (or do I mean fortunately as I can now photograph them and pop them on here), as I have only just finished knitting the baby cardigans to go with them. Fortunately it is Summer here and the babies won't be needing the cardigans until they are about 6 months old.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, A Word for You
Paper: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, So Saffron DSP (from Subtles pack)
Ink: Basic Black, Black Stazon, So Saffron
Other: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Heat Tool, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,



Juliette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like what you have done with this card Juliette. The colour is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails