Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Twenty Two of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Today I have a couple of 'baskets' for you to either put chocolates, lollies or even a small gift in. The first one is a basket created using the Pillow Box die. There is a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and you can find it here. My basket is a CASE from Christie Wallace. I forgot to add the extra bit of white for Santa's fir but I think you can forgive me can't you?

The second basket is also from Splitcoaststampers and you can find the tutorial here. I made mine using a sheet of 12 X 12 and it makes a really big basket. If you want to make one smaller then that is easy - just remember to score your card stock into equal thirds so that you get 9 squares or it won't work!!!
Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails