Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Twenty One of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Only 5 sleeps until the big one!!! Here is Day 21. A very simple card. There are a few out there in blog land like this one but I like it and I have finally inked up a stamp from the Summer Mini. The funny thing is I got this stamp in pre-order - just one of the perks of being a demonstrator - and it only saw ink today - very sad.

Yes - Cherry Cobbler is back again but I do love it's rich colour. It is times like this though that I wish I had bought the square lattice embossing folder - but I will have to wait until next year before I can afford it.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Itty Bitty Bits, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Glue Dots.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails