Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day Three of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

I ran my last class of the year last night and was so excited to have some new stamping buddies join me. They sat down and made 24 Christmas tags. I thought I would show them to you today. The first set of cards I have already placed on my blog so if you are a regular reader they will be familiar to you.


This is not a normal colour combination for me but I love it. I got the idea from a fantastic blog from the UK Stamping Moments. I have to say I always check out her blog because she has some fantastic ideas and they are all so beautifully put together.


The next set of Christmas Tags are using the so very cool set Sparkly and Bright.

 I just love this set and there is another card or cards coming over the next couple of days using this set.

Next we have a set using Gifted. There were quite a few grumbles with some cutting out but I actually find cutting out quite therapeutic.

Last but not least here is a set using Dasher and the Wreath from Welcome Christmas. Dasher has been heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and he may just be the gift tag I will use this year.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Set 1.
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Paper: Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Marina Mist
Other: Ornament Punch, Big Shot, Petals A Plenty EF, Polka Dot EF, Elegant Lines EF, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Set 2:
Stamps: Sparkly and Bright
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Real Red, Garden Green
Other: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Glue Dots

Set 3:
Stamps: Gifted
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Old Olive Stampin' Write, Real Red Stampin' Write
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots

Set 4:
Stamps: Dasher, Welcome Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Other: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals.

I am going to my upline Marelle Taylors for our Stampers Anonymous Christmas Party tonight. We do a Secret Santa so I am going to finish off my goodies for her. A day of crafting followed by a night of spending time with like minded people - what could be more fun?

'Til next time


Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

What a wonderful array of tags Juliette! They're all very inspirational and I can't wait to make a start on mine now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails