Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day Ten of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

I can't believe I am up to day ten. I hope you are enjoying these posts as much as I am enjoying creating the projects for you - and yes most of the projects are new or if they are not new ideas the actual item that I am showing you are.

Today I have a little lolly bag made using the Top Note Die. No not an original idea I know and I am not too sure who thought of the idea first but I got my idea from my lovely upline Marelle Taylor. Last Friday we had our Stampersanonymous Christmas Party and of course Marelle made one of these bags for each of us. Now I have to apologise as I didn't take a photo of the one I got - I dismantled it first so I could work out how to make it.

These are made out of Very Vanilla and I have used the Sparkling Jumbo Wheel in Cherry Cobbler to jazz them up a bit. A cute little 'Rudolf' from Sparkly & Bright finishes them off. They work really well with the small flat Cello bags that are currently on special for $4.50. So why not think about getting some and giving this a go?

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright, Sparkling Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write
Other: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Oval (for the handle), 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails