Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Seventeen of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Well here we are at day 17. I can't believe how quickly the month is going. Thankfully I have just about finished my Christmas shopping. I do however have to tackle the post office later on today - which I am not looking forward to.

Today I have a card using the Medallion Background Stamp. It is a lovely stamp and there are so many different ways to use it. I haven't done anything too drastic with it. But I did stamp the Medallion in Versamark on Whisper White and then clear embossed it. I then used sponges and sponged the outside area of the Medallion with Pear Pizzazz and the inside in Old Olive. I then used a tissue to remove the ink off the embossed area and voila. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Medallion, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Ink: Pear Pizzaza, Old Olive, Versamark
Other: Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stiched-Poly Ribbon.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

1 comment:

Leonie said...

I dont get to leave comments everyday, but just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your countdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails