Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day Seven of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the comments from yesterdays post - it is lovely to have people comment on your work.

Today I have another card for you. I have to say that this stamp set has never been on my wish list but for some reason a couple of weeks ago I just decided I had to have it. This card is just a plain simple one - no embellishments or anything and no extras used apart from a Blender Pen to colour the image.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Four the Holidays
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Blush Blossom (retired), Real Red, Old Olive
Other: Blender Pen

Believe it or not this is a card that I am going to be using today. Today is the last day of Playgroup for the year and possibly for ever - depends upon DD4 and what she is thinking next year. The Playgroup is run by the local High School with the Year 11 and Year 12's running it. They do a lesson plan and do all the craft and singing etc. As there are a number of Year 11's who will be doing today this image seemed just about right for them.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails