Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day Nineteen of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Today I have a fold out scrapbook to show you. I made it for my ESAD Secret Santa swap and I know that my Secret Sister received her parcel so I can share this with you. It is the same as the one that Makeesha Byl did last year and you can find the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. I decided to make mine a little smaller so as not to use as much card stock but you can still fit a full size photo on it if you want or as most scrapbookers tend to you can crop the photos to fit.

Here is the outside

The following photos will show it in various stages of opening.

Anyway I have to go off and finish making salads for my BIL's birthday party. I will be back tomorrow with the presents for the pre-school teachers.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails