Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Four of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

I had a fantastic time at Marelle's last night and I at some time in the not too distant future I will show you all the lovely goodies that my Secret Santa gave me. I was so spoiled. I have to say there were lots of ooh's and ah's as everyone opened their gifts. There are some super talented ladies in our fantastic team.

Anyway I am here to show you day four of my countdown to Christmas. This time just a set of simple cards made with Delightful Decorations.

Usually by this time of year I am a little over the normal Red and Green used for Christmas so I have used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I love this combination. If you look closely you will see that I have embossed the Whisper White with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder to look like the baubles are hanging on a Christmas Tree. I realised when I took the photos that you can't see all the sentiments but they are from different sets and I will put them in my list of products used.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Elegant Bouquet, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Snow Swirled, Contempo Christmas
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Other: Ornament Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Modern Label Punch (I know you can't see it but it is there), Word Window Punch (once gain I know you can't see it but it is there), Dimensionals.

Once again, thanks for looking.

'Til next time,


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails