Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Fifteen of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

With two little girls who are obsessed with all things that go in the hair, today I made some Christmas hair clips using some felt and the Blossom Party Die.

They really didn't take very long to make and now I have a very happy DD4 and when DD6 gets home from school she will be very happy too. My only regret is that I don't have any of the SU! buttons - I really must get some. So the buttons I have used are just from my stash.

Here is another picture of one in my DD4's hair - sorry about the quality of the photo but she just doesn't know how to sit still!!!


A fun cute little idea. I can see me making some more of these but making them into hair bands or putting them onto head bands - lots of different colour combinations and fabric are asking to used!!!

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails