Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day Eleven of my Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone,

Here is today's offering - the popular Luminary. Now I got the dimensions for these from Splitcoaststampers and there is a really easy tutorial to follow.

I will try and edit this post with a photo of them lit. Just a word of warning - if you can find the battery operated tea lights for these then that would be perfect. If not make sure you put your tea light into a holder. It will prevent the card stock from burning and leaving a horrible mess behind. No I have not done that but I could easily see myself doing it if I am not careful!!!

I have cheated with the cutouts and used my Nesties but that is the only item that is not Stampin' Up!

Materials Used - all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Contempo Christmas
Paper: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Vellum Card Stock
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write
Other: Scallop Oval Nestabilities.

Thanks for looking.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails