Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to play!!!

Hi everyone,

Well after dragging myself around the shops looking for Christmas Presents I finally managed to have some time to play yesterday. I was determined not to do anything Christmassy as I have a heap of cards and projects to show you all next month.

I took out several stamp sets that hadn't been mounted and said to myself I need to mount these and stamp. The cards I am going to show you, you have already probably seen many of but hey check them out anyway. I inked up the Level 1 Hostess set Because I Care. Now I love hydrangeas and I love the different colours they come in depending upon the acidity of the soil. My Mum grew lovely blue ones in the UK but pink ones in Australia - how funny.

In memory of my Mum here is a card done in Pretty in Pink.


And another one done in Concord Crush.

Where did I get this particular colour combination? From the fabulous Colour Coach - now I would never have thought to put Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz and Concord Crush together - but it works!!!

Materials Used - All Stampin' Up!
Card 1.
Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Corner Rounder, Scallop Trim Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Blender Pen

Card 2.
Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Blender Pen.

Thanks for checking these out.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails