Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

MIA

Hi everyone,

Where has the time gone? I have been busy putting together the final touches for a Christian Retreat I was asked to run workshops at. I am currently in beautiful Orange and have been having a lovely time. Despite the fact that I only knew one lady before I got here I have felt very welcome. I was asked to run 5 workshops over a couple of days and the ladies have had a wonderful time making cards, stamping on candles, making chocolate wallets, fantasy boxes and a fold out scrap book. Unfortunately I haven't had time to take photos of the ladies doing their craft but I do have photos of the projects that they made.

Here we have a chocolate wallet that Marelle Taylor kindly worked out the measurements for last year. I do have to say I was not sure how I was going to go making these again after I made something like 30 last year!!!

I just love the Jolly Holiday DSP and it works beautifully with this little gift.
Next we have some cards that the ladies made on the Friday night. I have to say I was very impressed with the ladies - they had all travelled from between 3-4 hours to get to Orange and the workshop didn't start until 9.30pm - but they finished making the cards by 11.30pm and they all did a great job.


Here is the Fantasy Box done in the gorgeous Love Letter DSP.
Now the ladies who made these were very happy with their creations.

Next we have a fold out scrapbook which is a Makeesha Byl design and you can get the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers - however I didn't want to use quite as much cardstock as she did so I reduced the size down but you can still fit a standard sized photo into it.

Got to love the Elegant Soirée DSP for this.

They also did stamping on candles but you have already seen those here.

I am exhausted but had a great time.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails