Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For you Flower

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine celebrated her Birthday earlier this week - so naturally I had to make her a card. I sat at my craft desk for approx 20mins before I decided that I hadn't used my "For you Flower" stamp for ages. I love the way it co-ordinates with the Fancy Flower Punch (which sadly is still unavailable to purchase). I recently purchased the Sweetheart Stamp Set (if you are a regular reader of my blog I used that set for a Blog Hop earlier this year but borrowed it from my up line), and the leaves co-ordinate perfectly as well.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: For you Flower, Sweetheart
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Other: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot.

A fairly simple but elegant card I think.

'Til next time


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails