Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Simply Said

Hi everyone,

Well the school holidays are over and DD6 seems to have recovered from her illness so it was back to as normal as it can be around here today.

I decided that I needed to redesign 4 of my cards for this weeks SAS class. Here is what I originally had planned.

Not too bad but not too great either. Keeping the same In Colours of Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz I came up with these ones instead.

I don't know why but I thought the cards needed something extra - what do you think?

'Til next time

Juliette

3 comments:

Jess S said...

they certainly "pop" now! Love em!

Anonymous said...

I love these as well as the first ones you did.

Kylie

Unknown said...

I like both sets, but the second batch does seem to have more impact.Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails