Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Third Card from my Open House

Hi everyone,

I just want to show you the third card we made at my Open House. A very simple but effective card. If you want your Christmas Cards to be really simple then I don't think you can go past this one.

I am so in love with Cherry Cobbler that I have already ordered another pack of it!!! Got to love the Ornament Punch as well - so much easier than cutting.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Ornament Punch, Dimensionals, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.

I am now going to finish preparing for tonight's class and then look in my box that just arrived from Stampin' Up! and no I didn't have to pay for this one - the stamps (and there are 6 of them) are from my Stampin' Start - one of the excellent perks of being a Demo. Want to find out more about being a demo then contact me and I will be happy to talk to you.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Cute card, I am loving that punch too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails