Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Second Card from Open House

Hi everyone,

I wanted to show you the second card that my fabulous customers made at my open house on Sunday night.

The set Style Beautiful is one that jumped out at me from the cattie. I suppose it helps that it is featured on the front of the cattie as well. This was one of those stamp sets I bought just for me - just because. The only thing I don't like about this card is the Early Espresso ribbon - I should have purchased the Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon as it would have given this card a little more. That ribbon is however in my next order so I will remake this card and see if I like it more. I am loving the Crumb Cake Ink and have fallen in love with the deep brown of Early Espresso.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Style Beautiful
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade
Ink: Early Espresso. Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Other: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.

I am now going to go and do my foot exercises and work on the next two months of Stamp a Stacks so I actually have something to show you.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails