Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little touch of texture

Hi everyone,

Well I have to say I am in love with the textured embossing folders from SU! I have been a fan of that other lot that are out on the market for a while - and am so excited that our offering from SU! is so much bigger - problem though is I only need one more and I have the full collection - if only Hubby new!!! (once I get my delivery that I should have got last week - can't you tell I am not happy Jan?).

These next lot of cards were inspired by the fabulous Marelle Taylor (click on her name to see her cards that I CASED them from)  and I thought they would make a perfect addition to my Stamp A Stack this week.

Now I am hoping that I get my ribbons to match the lovely Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz in time for Wednesday as these cards are supposed to have ribbon on them and not the strip of cardstock with the flowers from the Floral Fusion Slizzlet Die.

'Til next time,

Juliette

2 comments:

Leonie said...

These are lovely

Kerry Parkinson said...

Lovely cards Juliette. I hope all your goodies come soon, it must be TERRIBLE to have to wait! Don't know how you can stand it, LOL! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails