Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Rose is a Rose - sad goodbye

Hi everyone,

Why is it when you are told you that something is going you want it even more? I love A Rose is a Rose and it is one of the stamp sets that I will not part with when the new catalogue comes in - but I won't be able to run classes with it and on that I am sad.

I was asked to make some thank you cards yesterday for a friend and one of the cards was for Sam's Mum, so I thought I should make something special so out came A Rose is a Rose. Now you know when you make a card you have to make at least two. You have the set out and the colours so why not? Well I made two with different coloured bases but didn't have time to photograph both.

The base on this one is Rich Razzleberry which teams beautifully with Pale Plum (retiring). I have also used Kiwi Kiss (retiring). It is funny Kiwi Kiss is one of the first colours I bought as a demo but have rarely used it but now I know it is going I realise I am going to miss it terribly and have been using it a lot.

Materials Used:
Stamps: A Rose is a Rose (Retiring), Vintage Vogue, Short and Sweet.
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum (Retiring) , Kiwi Kiss (Retiring), Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum (Retiring) , Pale Plum (Retiring), Kiwi Kiss.
Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Nestabilities Labels 4.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

Another gorgeous creation Juliette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails