Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

One Last Chance List Update

Hi everyone,

Been a bit slow here on the crafting front so I don't have anything to show of my own at present. I will be back later this afternoon to show you some lovely cards that I got from some very clever ladies wishing me well and a speedy recovery. You know it isn't until you only have one functioning leg that you realise how much you need them. Take of your legs as you never know what will happen.

Anyway I would like to update you with the current availability on the One Last Chance list. Some items have already sold out and some are getting low.

Sold Out
Basic Black A4 cardstock
Close to Cocoa A4 cardstock
Sweet Slumber Speciality Paper

Stock Running Low
A Rose is A Rose Stamp Set
Playful Petals Stamp Set
Totally Tabs
Short Order Alphabet Set
Basic Black 12 X 12 cardstock
Basic Grey A4 cardstock
Sahara Sand A4 cardstock
Whisper White 12 X 12 cardstock
Old Olive 12 X 12 cardstock
Kraft A4 cardstock
Real Red Stampin' Around cartridge
I Wish Simply Scrappin'
Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin' Pastels
Pop Up Glue Dots.

Now don't forget that when the items on the list are gone - that is it - no more. So if you NEED to order some of your favorites that are going contact me to place your order.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails